Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rain on Me

I get to start my vacation tomorrow. I'm so excited about going to the mountains and sitting and doing nothing. Taking me a book but leaving the laptop home. Alone with my thoughts might be a good thing. Instead of spring cleaning I'll do a little bit of fall fresh-ups before the holiday season officially starts. Even though at Hobby Lobby it already has. Oh God, that you would rain on me in this time of reflection! Don't take away my hedge! I thank you for what you've done for me. I do have regard for the deeds of you Lord, and respect for the things of your hand! I humble myself at Your feet and exhault You and Your justice. Show yourself holy by your righteousness! I know Lord that if I don't stand firm in my faith I won't stand at all. My hope, & my faith are in YOU!

No comments: