Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life Hack



I know that I am not the most creative person on the planet so I know that someone else has already had this idea. However, after sharing it with a couple of my friends they said that they haven't ever tried it before so to me that makes it worth putting up in Pintrest! 

I have a water feature on my back porch. It looks like a pot that has been broken with water coming from the top cascading down a washboard feature and back into the "broken" portion of the pot. There is a LED light at the top making it nice at night. 

While spring cleaning my porch and making it summer ready, I decided to mix around 1/3 of a cup of liquid potpourri into the water. I honestly did not measure, I just poured what appears to be 1/3 of a cup. When I plugged the feature on the whole back porch, and even in through the open doors to my family room, came a lovely rose smell!  

An added benefit is that the whole 32 ounce bottle of potpourri cost a whopping $3 at the blue retail giant! Here's the brand I used but find what you like!  Hope you have a great (smelling) summer! 

No comments: