Friday, January 25, 2008

I am home from work again today. I got dressed to go in but they called and talked to me... and basically talked me out of going to work. With the exception of the breathing treatments I’m doing every 4 hours there is nothing I can’t do there that I’m not doing here right? (Well.. There is the napping...)

So they have told me that I have adult onset of Asthma. I still find that hard to believe and even harder to accept. I’m thinking that I have a bronchitis that I can’t kick. And I’m going to believe that God will heal me from this.

Mom’s second dose of her chemo didn’t go well. She had a reaction to the medications. Today (dose 3) dad is with her. I hate that I’m too sick to be around her. It feels as though when she needs me most I’m not there.

I’m reading the book of Isaiah. God I ask for your wisdom. Holy, holy,holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory.

No comments: