Monday, August 12, 2013

52 Parks ~ 52 weeks

Looking back over my blog I realized that I have left quite a few of my National Park Service sites off here!  Here is a list of all the places I've been to so far:
Kingsley Plantation
Ft. Caroline
Timucuan Preserve
Gullah-Geechee Preserve (part of the underground railroad)
Marjorie Rawlings National Historic Site
Cumberland Island
Ft. Frederica
Ft. Pulaski
Andersonville POW camp
Jimmy Carter Historical park
Rev. Martin Luther King Historical monument
Dry Tortugas National Park
Everglades National Park
Kennesaw Mountain National battlefield
New Orleans Jazz Museum Historical monument
Jean Lafette battlefield
General Grants Tomb Historical site
Federal Hall (Washingtons first inauguration)

I am not sure at this point (week 33) that I can overcome the 15 park  deficit that I've created...but I'm not going to stop trying!! And yes, for almost ALL of those parks... I had on my waterproof Timberlands!!

Some of my favorite photos can be seen on my Etsy site! Never give up..."Don't give up, don't ever give up." Jimmy V

1 comment:

Winjelin Angkasa said...

Nikmati Bonus Menarik Dari Bolavita Sekarang...
-Nikmati Bous New member 10%
-Nikmati Bonus Cashback Hingga 10%
-Nikmati Juga Bonus jackpot Hingga Ratusan juta Rupiah Setiap harinya...

Info Lengkap Hubungi:
WA : 0812-2222-995
Line : cs_bolavita
Link : www.bolavita1.com

TERIMA KASIH