Monday, June 23, 2008

Can you hear that?


Listen... there it is again. I think I'll open the back sliding glass wall and listen to the sound of the rain falling on the lake and the wind in the trees.

There it is again. That sound. The sound of quiet. Walking into a empty house alone at the end of the day. The sound of nothing greeting me at the door.

No one to call. No one to feed. No clothes to wash. No showers to remind of. I've looked forward to Chance going to camp. But only one evening alone, and I realize I am alone.

I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance. A storm is coming my way.

I hear you calling my name
in the echoes of the wind.
I see your spirit in the
shadows now and then...













Call My Name~ Third Day's Revelation... in stores July 29th. In my CD player NOW!

No comments: