Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Walking the line...

I actually had a wonderful day at work today. I was still at home in my PJ's at 10:30. I saw my 6 patients, no complications and back home by 3:30. I missed church tonight. I have no idea why I don't like going on Wednesday nights. Its not that I don't think I need it. God you know I do. Speaking of God lol. Something hit me today. As I was driving across the Buckman bridge. (I know.. of all places to get lost in thought right, right?) I am still having problems with my mouth. So God has shown me that I'm walking so close to the edge with some of the things say. So that when I stumble, I'm so close that I fall over... and not a good "Other side" either. When I say things like, "That is so freaking awesome!" I'm so close. Even though what I say isn't "wrong." It opens a door in my subconscious thought patterns, that when anger hits me, and knocks me for a loop. Oops there I go again. I know I'm probably the only one, who at the level of teaching/training that I've had still stumbles over something like that, but I'm praying that God now that you've shown me this, I can make a change. So help me God...

No comments: