Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Airlines (Why I will never fly with them again!)

I should just re-post my letter of complaint against American Airlines but I think that maybe I should give them some time to respond before I do. I know, its not like me to be so nice when dealing with a complaint, however I think that just the fact that I'm never flying with them again may prompt you to at least research airfares with another company prior to selecting AA. I know I say never, yet given the amount of time that I spend in the air, and my dislike of the drive to Houston's Hobby, there is a remote chance that I will consider AA again in the future. BUT when that day comes, as it may, I will have this blog post to refresh my memory.

Check back soon, I may spill my story here after all...

No comments: