Monday, June 04, 2007

~Are you going to be there tomorrow?~

Mom just called, another surgery tomorrow. Are you going to be there? I will stop by but I can’t get the day off of work. I will definitely be there tomorrow night when he comes home... Need some chicken for supper?

Ever notice how the ordinary things of life seam so silly when faced with the mountains? The worship freq’s are with me. They’re feeling it too. The stirring in the atmosphere of God. The rising up all around... the anthem of the Lords resound...and together we sing...everyone sings... through the good times through the bad. Through the rain because of the reign! I know without a doubt that nothing but the will of God can come. But I want to get to the place in my life that I’m so hid in Christ that like Peter even my shadow passing by (Acts 5:15) will cause the favor of God that lives through me to bless others... and that they may not even know it was me BUT GOD! There is a shadow of heavenly things (Hebrews 8:5) that I want to flow through me!... Before I lay down this body I will be so hid in Christ! I will know and see and be transformed from who I am to what HE IS! I will be ye holy!

No comments: