Sunday, June 03, 2007

~Where there is no vision...~

My thoughts have not stopped turning re: the frequency of God and accurately hearing what He is saying at all times... I’ve reread my own blog on the frequency and meditated on what He is saying to me. Every idle thought has been back to God. Then today in church the associate pastor was preaching from Proverbs 29:18. From the amplified "Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]– blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. The sermon when on in the direction of the manner that you see God has to be with a clear vision, focus and then man will see the plan of God unfold before He does it. My mind when to the frequency of God... the very current of electricity that causes my heart to beat... Not how often He frequents, but the current of His frequency! The power to be all I need to be in Christ is running through that frequency and I know its there. I can feel it. I’ve never in my life been more aware that, not only is God in control and nothing but the will of God can come for me and my life, but His current is moving in me. But I need to see His vision... I need it in my home. I need it in my job, my life, my love, my pursuit of happiness! My very breath needs to see/feel/know the vision that God has over me.

No comments: