Thursday, July 26, 2007

~Mountain of God~

...after all that I've been through...now I realize the truth...that I must go through THIS valley to stand upon YOUR mountain O' God!...

I got the opportunity to see Third Day in concert this past weekend. I did not realize how much I've missed my friends and how bad I've needed them. Just being around those who have the same passions that I do (and the same...dreams/visions ;) )was so much fun. I haven't cut up and acted silly for quite some time. Even though I know that the joy of the Lord is my strength.

It's not that I've been unhappy, but I haven't been able to let go of all of the "chemo questions" and "wreck details" and just think about the future ( THE TEXAS STATE FAIR!!!) and the mountain tops that I know are surely coming.

I believe that this past weekend I was able to stand on a distant mountain of God and see over to the next mountain tops...and there are great things ahead! Here and in Zion!

Thank you a million times over Third Day and especially my fellow Gomers!! I really needed to see that vision...

No comments: