Monday, August 13, 2007

~You make all things glorious..and I am yours! What does that make me?~

Ahhh My Remedy is coming! I can hardly wait until its release date September 25th. Today I have an appointment with my orthopeadic surgeon for the result of the MRI. During the nerve conduction study he mentioned nerve block... I'm not big on surgery of any kind.
Sunday morning I was on the front camera (the one that has to move back at the end of praise service). I could hardly bend down to pick up my cords before moving. I was in so much pain that I came home and took some pain meds, fell asleep and missed evening service. I wonder how God can be faithful to me if I can't be faithful to Him. But I know He is. I know that this King's daughter is all glorious within! And I surely will continue to seek out others who's garments are all fragrant with myrrh, aloes, and cassia, and I will be made glad!! (Psalms 45)

Ahhh my Remedy is surely coming! Thank you Lord of heaven and earth!

No comments: