Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Third Day rocks LA!

Third Day heads to LA today to play on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. They are such an awesome band. I've always knew that Third Day rocks. Today even the ground shook! Yes I went there... Third Day rocked LA!

I love Revelation. As I opened the CD (I've had a copy of it since GMA week) to study the CD artwork. I like to read all the CD liners. You can find out interesting stuff there. As I read through I was touched by the thank you to Brad Avery. (I still feel as though there has been a terrible divorce and, as fans, we are the children caught in the middle.) What didn't touch me was the "thank you" from the band. "...We would also like to thank our families, friends, and home churches for giving us the encouragement and support to live out our dreams." Not one mention of a thanks to the fans.

I'm praying that the non mention of fans only means that it was an over sight and not an indication that Third Day no longer "Loves" its fans but rather merely needs us now!

All good things come to an end~ or so they say. (I wonder who 'they' are!) I refuse to believe that this is the end of the Gomers, or the Third Day love for their fans.

If you don't have a copy of REVELATION the new studio CD from Third Day, whats wrong with you?!?! The CD is good. I love it.

Thank You Third Day!

No comments: