Tuesday, May 01, 2007

~May 1,2007~ I've found Your favor!

You have found favor, lovingkindness & mercy in my sight, & I know you personally & by name. Exodus 33:17
Isn’t it nice when someone famous appears to recognize you? Like the commercial on TV where the woman is walking & all of the celbs stop to watch her walk by. My pastor said Sunday that if we don’t hold fast our confession & say that we have the favor of God no one else will either!
God your word tells me that I have found favor & lovingkindness & mercy in your sight~ You know me personally & by my name & for that I think that you are worthy of my good conduct. God I trust you to scrap away all of the things in my life that I think are my greatest gifts and talents and leave me with just you and & I. To stand unveiled and revealed in your presence. I want to know you with the same depth that you know me. You are the high priest over the grace & mercy in my life & I love you with everything I have in me. & I ask that you even strip that away and replace it with your perfect love! I choose to trust you in all things, always~ now and forevermore.

No comments: