Saturday, April 28, 2007

~Be lifted High~

Falling on my knees in worship, giving all I am to seek your face....
Have you ever felt marked? The other night I was sitting in the car outside Walmart waiting on Chance to go inside and buy the last of the supplies he needed to finnish a project that was due the next morning. Since I am still unable to ambulate very well, I was going to sit in the car.. I didn't get a parking spot but rather idled in the lane. Out of the corner of my eye I see this truck moving towards me. So I quickly put it in gear to get out of the way. I looked in my rear view mirror to see the truck roll up the curve then backward with NO DRIVER! Someone's truck had slipped out of gear & went on a joy ride & I was in the way. It made me think of all the times I lived on auto pilot going thru this physical therapy & whole wreck ordeal. I wonder how many people had to put it in gear to get out of the path of my words or attitude. I was listening to this song today & I felt such a weight on me. Right now I'm physically unable to fall on my knees in worship. And the auto pilot bought on by pain meds makes me mentally unable to give all I have in worship. That's when it hit me. Ever since I found Jesus all I've had to offer was my praise! I did not come to God with gifts and talents and offerings. I came broken, rejected, alone and abused and all I've ever had was my praise. No not with a mic front and center but with my life. So the one thing that my enemy could steal from me he has hindered over the last couple of weeks. God I thank you for showing me that I can bow the knee of my heart, I can bow my head and change my attitude and I can still give " all I am to seek your face.. Lord all I am is yours. My whole life I place in your hands God of mercy humbled I bow down in your presence at your throne!!"

No comments: