Saturday, April 28, 2007

~I Will Lift My Eyes~ (One of my fav blogs!)

I will lift my eyes, to the maker of the mountains I can't climb...I love hearing someone else's worship and feeling it as though it were my own. I know I'm not unique and my thoughts not original to me. I long for the day when I can truly say that these thoughts are not mine but rather the thoughts of God moving thru me. That these hands no longer move to reach out from me but reach out from within you. To honestly live a life so hidden in you, filled with and controlled by the holy Spirit of God that nothing is impossible and all things are possible. To not only lift my eyes to the hills but to the maker of the hills! And know without a doubt that my God reigns over every area of my life, my heart, and my mind. That He's breaking thru the walls I've built my life my soul to save. To go beyond transcending the grave and being saved from hell but being saved into life. To have a life that wins! To touch others with a power that transpires inspiration~ that changes lives, gives hope, offers resolutions to problems. To see the giant and the God of heaven looking down on him. & to know that no matter how small we feel we can be filled with everything that he is. To know that I can have what I say if I do what I'm told. That's the life I want! That's what I'm called to be. That's the maker of the mountains in my life that without Him, left to myself I could not climb. In Him is who I want to be!

No comments: